Fabric Fridays

Hello lovely fabric hoarders,


It's time for Fabric Fridays featuring fabric lines for various projects.  I just love the new "Bella" fabric line by Lotta Jansdotter.   I've seen a quilted version of the "go anywhere bag" over at Diary of a Quilter featuring 5'' squares for the outside pocket and fell in love. The print with the leaves on the trees remind me of Fall, and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it!! I hate all this heat, I can't stand it anymore...anyways...

via

The next fabric line "Camp Modern" by Jay-Cyn designs, is still not available for sale. I've seen it a few days ago over at fabricworm and my jaw dropped! Isn't it lovely, don't you love the color combinations? And that particular print Flight Mineral, featured in the left photo is to DIE for! Wouldn't it make a great baby girl dress? Oh that shade is amazing! Love love love!

via


Next fabric line is also not available yet.  "Handle with care" by Suzy Ultman for Robert Kaufmann is absolute darling cute.  Lovely colors, prints, especially the one with the hot air balloons and the little stamps.  Fussy cutting time!!Yayeee!!!

via

Absolute cuteness again from Anthology fabrics.  "Lullaby baby" is a new fabric line coming out this September.  Lovely warm colors, cute baby-ish prints!!Perfect for any baby project... would love to make a baby quilt or a stroller quilt out of this one, don't you? That greyish print is so perfect for binding!!! 

via

Oh well..it's time for some quilting.. Packages (I just love using plural in certain words!!!) have arrived...woot woot!!! What are you doing this weekend, do you have any sewing plans? 




Comments