Photo challenge- {day 5}

Happy Friday lovely blog friends:)

Woo Hoo!!!! Friday at last!! Few more hours of slave work and off to my little sewing machine!! I know I know, I've been slacking a lot lately.  But, I hope that this weekend all catch up with the QAL, and also make {maybe} one pillow from my mom's order :) We'll see, I shouldn't be saying too much, rather than showing in the end!!! 

Anywaysssss, today's theme is "Someone I love".  Well, I just couldn't narrow it down just to one person.. So...


In order of appearance: Dad and Ivan {daddy's little girl...hehehe}, Mr. H. and I {summer of 2009 at Naxos island}, lovely mama {showing off her wonderful garden at her yard}, Sheba's cute foot {<3}, Mr. H. {at my parent's yard, watering the plants}, Dido {I wish he could be so calm all day long...uugghhh!!!!}, Mr. H. and his little sister Fish Chris {at Isthmos Canal, a few weeks ago}, Mr. H. {last summer at some beach, I think it was Korasida...maybe!!!}, me and Fish Chris {few weeks ago, I think it was taken on our first trip to our beach}.


Well,have to get ready for work!!! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

  1. beautiful pictures!

    making a quick visit from boost my blog friday. I'm your latest follower. I hope you can visit my blog too
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Im a new follower, loving the blog!Found you off weekend hop blog. I would love to invite you to follow me:
    J'S REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS
    Im kinda new and in need of some followers, Thanks so much! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)