The Pillows are back in town

Happy week everyone!!!:)

Did you have fun this weekend?? Yesterday, we had some heavy rain for about 2 hours!!!uggh!!! I think our climate is slowly changing into tropical. It was like the start of a monsoon. It has been a slow weekend for me, not much sewing!!! I felt like the weight of the whole world was on my back!!  
But, I did manage to finish the two pillows I've posted about on previous Wednesday's WIP. Well, here's the sprocket pillow for my cousin. By the way, thank you for your help on deciding about the deep purple wedge!! I did include it after all:) I think it turned out great, what do you think??





I'm really happy with the color combination, and I wish I could have a decent camera so I could zoom in on the button!! It's just super cute:)

And, here is the matching tea time pillow for my friend Roy at work. 




I really do like the back fabric {gorgeous print}, but I've made a huge mistake with the placement of the buttons!!!ugghh!!! Hope that she won't notice.

Anyway, sewing plans for this week include:)
- Another fabric baby book 
- Baby gear for a friend (I so have to make them this time!!!)
- I've bought some great prints so I can start on Love's grown chart!!! 
- And of course, this week is starting Beth's Handbag sew along {make it with me}!!!

It's gonna be a sew busy week again:)

Hope you have a great day!!


Comments

  1. Hey eleni!, everything looks great! You've been super busy.. don't worry about the button placement, it looks lovely and handmade.. it's what makes your things unique!, your great at making colour combinations!
    Hugs, Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly sewed this weekend either - wicked stomach bug kept me on the couch sipping tea. Maybe it was my body telling me I needed a break.
    As for buttons....the first time I sewed them was on flannel pajamas. I wasn't paying attention and made them all waaaay too far apart so there was a giant gap right where you didn't want a gap. I had to add a few other buttons to make it decent :) Your button mishap is hardly noticeable, and I don't think I'd have noticed it if you didn't tell me all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pillow, the colours work perfectly together! Really need to make one of these. And your teatime pillow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Καλημέρα!!
    Καλή εβδομάδα..;)
    Ζηλεύω τα υφάσματα σου!!
    Εξαιρετικό αποτέλεσμα..αλλά το tea time pillow..I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Tea Time one the best, but all are so lovely. Thanks for linking to Bacon Time, can't wait to see what you share this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your tea time pillows are so pretty! thanks for linking up. hope you have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)