It's Egg Time!!

Happy Wednesday everyone, can't believe we're already in the middle of the week.  Remember yesterday I told that I would make some fabric eggs, following this tutorial from Retro Mama.  Ouufff !!!I just finished sewing and stuffing them up!! 

So with no further ado, here are my fabric eggs!!! 


And here are again the fabric eggs from Retro Mama

source

When I see them together, I honestly think that my eggs look more like rocks rather than eggs :-)hehehehe, I also asked Mr. H for his opinion and he told me that they look more like alien eggs hehehe!!! What can I say, rather than Beam me up Scotty!!! hehehehe

You should definitely give them a try!!! They are not so difficult to make, the tutorial is very helpful, just keep in mind that they need a lot of stuffing!!!


Have a great day :-)

-Eleni

Comments

  1. Darling! I really love them! You are fantastic as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! I'm following you, please follow me back! :) www.epicureanmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so neat! very festive and NON breakable which is great!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! I made mine with paper mache eggs and glue the fabric to it! Super easy and fast!Not really good at sewing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your eggs! So cute. Great fabric combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute! I also saw the original post and thought about making them, but didn't get to it. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable!! I am a new follower and visiting from Creative Itch!! Love your blog!
    Have a great day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday - I featured you today! - Mandy, www.SugarBeeCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are very cute! I think they look great! Thanks for linking up to my Catch a Glimpse party! I'll be featuring these tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they look adorable! What a cute idea!

    I'm new to your blog! I found you on FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well!

    Simply Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a super cute idea. I love your blog header btw.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a CUTE blog! And, what an adorable project. I'm going to try it out (though they probably won't be even as close to as good as yours!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)