Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mr. Pengie

Today we had a new visitor arriving from far far away... He thought that it would be warm here...but it's still very frosty outside... but sunny :-).



He came last night while I was browsing through plush tutorials from the wonderful book The Softies Kit (which I find very helpful and all the projects really fun to make).  Mr. Pengie is a wonderful felt plush pal, who wants to find a warm home in our house... 



I can't describe you the look on Dido's (our cat) face once he arrived. At first he was all cuddly, sniffing and touching.  But after a while, something changed...



Will someone please help Mr. Pengie from Dido the wild cat??? hehehe...

Hope I put a smile on your face!! 

Good Day people :-)

-Eleni


4 comments:

  1. ahhhh ...I wanna squize you and hug you and squize you and hug you and squize you and hug you...you get my point?They are already my new screen saver
    :-)) mpravo Elenaki...me very very proud of you
    love love love
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is sooo cute! your cat looks so happy to have his/her little pal! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is adorable!! I love the pictures too! Thanks so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings!! www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...