Have a nice week!!

Well hello everyone, I hope that you had a great weekend. It's been really warm outside, and now that we are on daylight saving time, Spring is officially here (at least for me). 

This past Saturday March 27, we switched our lights for one hour for Earth Hour 2011. Me and Hercules are participating in this action for three years in a row now.  During this hour, we went to Lykabettus hill in the centre of Athens, which is one of the highest hill in the city.  Unfortunately I cannot share with you my own photos, I'm lacking a good camera.

But, here are some photos of our city during the switch off I found on a flickr group.




link
I believe that participating in this action, is the least you can do to show you are really aware of sustainability issues.

Did you take part in this action as well?

-Eleni


Comments