A Fresh Start!

Hello my lovelies, well, it's the 199th post of this small blog! And a comeback!! Yay!!! With a small story and a huge thank you to all of you that have supported me through my creative endeavors, my almost 2-year break from sewing, my difficult times and my joyful times!

As you can probably see for yourself, there are changes happening on the blog and on the brand of sewhappiness.  The general aesthetic has changed along with the design, theme, colors, etc.  These past couples of months, I have been focused solely on how to build a better brand that communicates to the world its purpose and its inspiration.  Reading, editing thousands of photos that are far far far from professional, rejuvenating my Etsy shop, revamping my facebook page, filling my Instagram feed again with colorful photos, re-organizing my Pinterest boards. You name it! And still there is a lot to be done, but it's a start, AGAIN!



It's been a really bumpy road, with sew many ups and downs, frustrations, disappointments but still sew much love for sewing and deep determination to my goals.  There is a lot to learn,  tons of reading to be done, and of course most importantly spools of thread to be used, and this is only the beginning.

You see, being out of the crafting world for such a big amount of time, makes things obsolete.  There are so many new things to learn, new techniques, new trends to follow, new crafts to love.  Sew, this is it, this is the time to make things right again.  Inspiration is everywhere around us at the tip of our fingers, at the scroll of our mobile screens.  So many beautiful crafters out there my Gosh, it's an amazing Crafting World out there!

So before I welcome you again, in my tiny space of the world, let me again introduce myself, Hello everyone, I'm Eleni, the creator behind sewhappiness.  I live and work in beautiful, sunny, Athens in Greece. 
Don't forget to S U B S C R I B E for exclusive offers and updates and for your daily inspo as well! Go ahead and click on the left navigation bar and follow the link!! 

So with no further ado, let me introduce you to the brand new |sewhappiness|



In my updated blog you will find inspiration on all things |what else|  S E W I N G, Q U I L T I N G,  C R A F T I N G, D I Y Decor, and hopefully lots of other fun stuff that will be added along the way.

Let me know in the comments down below if you like the blog's new layout, I'm still slightly hesitant but I'll manage to bring it in the state I want it to be.  I would also love to catch up with you and your sewing news, it's been so long!! I'm glad to be part again of this amazing community.

So here's to a fresh start! Come Along! It's going to be sewwww joyful!!! 



xx
Eleni

Comments