First day of sunshine??

This must be the first day of sunshine after a very long time!!!Finally we could say that Spring is almost here!!woot!!woot!! It's still very cold outside but hey at least there is so much more light, time to get some decent photos!!;-)!! Not much have been happening since my last post!!! I have been working on some custom orders, so this post will be dedicated to WIP!!! 

I've been asked to make two baby pillows for twin girls. One of them is the quite one that is always smiling and the other one is the noisy one...a little busy bee!! So the little pillows should be representative of the twins characters and should complement each other!!Go figure!! I've decided to go for the first one with a nice patchwork applique flower pillow, but I haven't made my mind up for the second one.. I'm thinking of little patchwork butterflies or sweet little bees!!I'm not sure yet!! Any suggestions please??

So this is the first one, I'm gonna add two cute buttons and nice big smile in the center!! Isn't it cute and Spring-y!!!??I can't wait for warmer days.. I can't stand this winter anymore!!!What about you?

On another note, I've been asked to make a baby-ish boy set.  When I started working on this one, it was raining so heavily outside, my mood was just blah!!! But I think I managed to make something cute out of this awful day:D I was reading that babies who sleep with comforters are more likely to have a more continuous sleep than others, so I thought I'd make one for a change! 


I wish it could rain little musical notes and polka dots and small flowers!!!  It's quite small this little fluffy cloud perfect for cuddles, if only I could find some good quality felt or minky fabric (here in Greece..ggrr..) so it could feel so much warmer too!! Anyways, I decided to make a matching bib to go with the little cloud..it's still in WIP though, but I think you'll get my point, right?



On to something new again!!  I had purchased a REALLY LONG time ago, some sew on purse frames, but I didn't dare touch them.  I don't know why I've been so intimidated!!  Anyways, in the beginning of March, my sweet friend Fish Chris had her birthday, so I thought I should make her a little sew on coin purse to get rid of that old one she had always with her! I followed Bethany's awesome tut  on how to make a little coin purse (changed though the pattern and made it slightly longer).  I used some awesome prints..just to point to my friend that she should always dream and stay little.  Don't you agree?


 
I'm pretty pleased on how it turned out, though I had a really hard time to sew the frame!!I think it took me a whole hour just to sew it!!  Next time I think I'll try a glue-on purse frame (my gosh I'm inventing new expressions!!!).

Anyways... It's almost 8 have to get ready for work AGAIN!!!uuggh!!!! It feels like Monday everyday :(

Hope you have a great day everyone:D


Comments

  1. "It feels like Monday every day." My feelings exactly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Φτιάχνεις υπέροχα πράγματα! Μπράβο!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καλησπέρα Ελένη μου ;)
    Τι καταπληκτικό που είναι το πορτοφολάκι!? Πραγματικά μου έκλεψε την καρδιά..
    Καλή συνέχεια :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. τι απίθανο τσαντάκι!!τόσο όμορφο!!μπράβο!!!!!!καλό μήνα!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)