Have a great week+ weekly challenge update

Good Day to all you lovely people:)

Hope you had a great weekend!! I was out of town visiting my parents!!! It was so relaxing, not having anything to do, just chatting, playing with Sheba (our lovely Soupline smelling cat hehehe-it's true that he smells like fabric softener, he's always under the bed sheets so he always smells so fresh!!!hehehehe), pure fun!!.



I'd like to thank all of you for your help on what to get to Mr. H. I've placed my order early this morning, for the Faux boix tee (2) and the retro sunglasses (5) {hehehe double surprise}. He will look awesome!! Let's just hope that they will arrive on time.

Since I was out of town, I didn't manage to do any sewing.  So until now, I've managed just to cut and pin the front side of my Tea time pillow. I've also cut the teacup and the teapot.  Fish Chris helped me to pick out the fabric for this pillow. Since this is for an older lady we thought it would be nice to go with an English side type of fabric. I think that fabric and color are well combined. What do you think?


So, I'm off to continue with my projects!!! Thank you all for your help:-)

Happy Monday:-)

-Eleni

Comments

  1. Hey Eleni, just stopping by from Southern Institutes - love your circle quilt! Great to meet you!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the tea time pillow come together! I really like the teapot fabric.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that Sheba...what a crazy cat!?!? At least he smells fresh. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

    Oh, I am intrigued by your "tea time pillow"...love the sneak peak of the pot and cup...the floral pattern is truly pleasing (and very English country-side, yea!)!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)