Tuesday things I love

It's Tuesday again, with another round of things I love. I'm in a Springy mood even though it's so windy and cold AGAIN (gggrrr :-() outside and I'm thinking of bright colors, and birds, and butterflies.... 

So what do you think about this gorgeous fabric from Karaku. I'm drooling, someone pls give me a napkin...



And what about this adorable, super cute girl dress from TeenyBunny, don't you just love it?? I must try to make one myself!! I'm adding it right now to my to make list :-)




I'm absolutely in love with these love birds on a branch necklace from Morganprather, I can almost hear them tweet, don't you?




Last but not least, let me introduce to Petunia the cutest bird in Mississippi from uglyclothes.  She is the most adorable felted bird I've ever met!!





By the way, have I showed you already my first attempts to felt?? hehehe they're the ugliest/cutest things I've ever made. Felting is a whole new experience for me, I remember when I  tried it I've pinched my fingers so many times... So here, I give you my little China Girl!! 






Isn't that hilarious or what?? 


I hope that my favs are an inspiration for you too.. 


-Eleni





Comments

  1. Every time you post I fall in love with whatever you've blogged about! That necklace is fantastic and the fabric is adorable! Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)