A new header

I've been thinking that I needed to change some things on my blog. The first thing that I'd definitely had to change was my header.  Blogger provides so many suggestions, but none were good for me. As you can already see, I've changed my blog's header. Since I cannot afford software like photoshop or illustrator, I searched and I searched, and I found this!!! Inkscape [Draw Freely :-)], which works like the above mentioned software from adobe and it's free!!.  

So, after many many many hours of tryouts (since I'm not very familiar with editing/drawing) I finally managed to make my own header.  I think it looks nice. I really like the burlap texture... 

I will try somehow, to prepare a tutorial for customizing your own header sometime.

Well, have a nice day!!!

-Eleni

Comments

  1. I like better like that! Good job Eleni!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header, it's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ...very 'you' Elenaki :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it too :) Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog, and I love it! It's so fun to find someone with such style & creativity. I love your "to make" list and I enjoyed perusing your Tuesday loves. :)

    stop by my site if you get a chance. I'd love to feature you!
    henry happened

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)