Mr. Pengie

Today we had a new visitor arriving from far far away... He thought that it would be warm here...but it's still very frosty outside... but sunny :-).



He came last night while I was browsing through plush tutorials from the wonderful book The Softies Kit (which I find very helpful and all the projects really fun to make).  Mr. Pengie is a wonderful felt plush pal, who wants to find a warm home in our house... 



I can't describe you the look on Dido's (our cat) face once he arrived. At first he was all cuddly, sniffing and touching.  But after a while, something changed...



Will someone please help Mr. Pengie from Dido the wild cat??? hehehe...

Hope I put a smile on your face!! 

Good Day people :-)

-Eleni


Comments

  1. ahhhh ...I wanna squize you and hug you and squize you and hug you and squize you and hug you...you get my point?They are already my new screen saver
    :-)) mpravo Elenaki...me very very proud of you
    love love love
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is sooo cute! your cat looks so happy to have his/her little pal! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is adorable!! I love the pictures too! Thanks so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings!! www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)