I got an award!!!

I'm so excited, to receive the Versetile Blogger Award






This is my first award yeeaahh!!! I would like to thank Amy at Little Country Bumpkins for even considering that my blog is worthy of this award.




Rules for accepting this award are: 

1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

So 7 things about me mmmmmm, let me think:

1. I'm a crazy cat lover!!! Have you met  our cat Dido yet??He is adorable. 
2. I love tattoos. I have two now, but I would really like someday to have a sleeve tattoo!!
3. I really enjoy music!!! When I was younger I actually listened to music 24 hours a day, but not so much anymore. 
4. I'm afraid of the dark, I cannot sleep if I don't have a night-light on.
5. I like scary movies but I can't watch them alone. I'm so scared. I once saw a movie when I was on primary school, and I think I can still remember some vary scare (at least for me) scenes.
6. When I'm angry, I always reorganize things at home, and then forget where I placed them. Does that happen to you also?
7. Everyday I organize my fabric stash and everyday Dido makes a mess out of them!!!ggggrrrrr!! It has become a routine now.

Now here are 15 blogs that I love:






 -Eleni

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)