Have a great weekend

Well the weekend is officially here (and for us here in Greece this Monday is a national holiday, so 3-day weekend yeah!!). I just wanted to share with you my latest make, an adorable applique baby bib for Love.

She's a Foxy Gal!!



I think it turned out nice, considering this is my first bib. I found a very good tutorial for the bib at Sew she Sews, and the pattern for the fox is from my favorite book Scandinavian Stitches by Kajsa Wikman. I am really sorry for the crappy iphone photos, but I lack a decent camera. 

As I was making the bib, my cat  Dido fell in love with our washing machine!! It was really funny, here see for yourself!!
Ohh my love!!!

It's u & me forever!!

hehehehe



Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

-Eleni

Comments

  1. Hi Eleni,
    I really want you to have this award:
    http://littlecountrybumpkins.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    PS.your cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one bib myself... and Dido is one of kind!!!Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!! :-)